Unlocking The Potential For a Better Life
Medlab Clinical LTD (ASX.MDC) is an Australian based publicly listed biotechnology company with a portfolio of novel medicine candidates enhanced by its patented medicine delivery platform NanoCelle®.
NanoCelle® is wholly owned by Medlab Clinical and is used to enhance a wide range of active ingredients, with commercial opportunities in pharmaceuticals, generic medicines, cosmetics, nutraceuticals, and textiles. This pioneering delivery platform allows for the development and commercialisation of new products with enhanced medical properties, including increased efficacy, safety, patient compliance and stability. NanoCelle® underpins our growth strategy by offering near-term partnering opportunities whilst enhancing our pharma portfolio.
Medlab’s products are proudly validated by research and supported by a growing patent portfolio. Our team of scientists, researchers and doctors are dedicated to building products that are scientifically optimised to deliver more for human health and beyond. Our pipeline comprises both small and large molecules ranging from repurposing generic medicines to enhancing the delivery of immunotherapies.
- Patented NanoCelle® drug delivery platform with value creation optionality, enhancing our product portfolio whilst offering near term partnering opportunities
- World-class Board, management and scientific consulting team with strong experience bringing novel therapeutics to market
- Scientifically optimised portfolio of cannabinoid therapeutics addressing a global unmet need in oncology areas including pain management
- Lead candidate NanaBis™ Phase I/II primary and secondary endpoints met in bone cancer patients, replicated in a real-world observational study. Stage III commencing in near-term with robust and clear drug pathway in US, EU and Australia
- NanaBis™ proof of concept established and early revenue being generated via Special Access Scheme
Have a question?
Investor Inquiries: Laine Yoker, Medlab US Investor Relations, [email protected]
General Inquiries: [email protected]
Have an investor relationship question, you can book a meeting with our CEO, Dr Sean Hall
Sign up for Investor Updates
Stay up-to-date with the latest investor news, presentations and videos from Medlab sent directly to your email address.